Talk at Baldwin Photographic Gallery (Tennessee)

From: Jonathan Bailey ^lt;jon@jonathan-bailey.com>
Date: 09/03/05-05:03:31 PM Z

Greetings,

I want to let you know I will be at The Baldwin Photographic Gallery at MTSU
(Murfreesboro, Tennessee - 30 miles from Nashville) this coming Thursday
evening - 7PM, I believe.

The "low-tech" camera exhibition I co-curated with Wally Mason (University
of Maine Museum of Art) has been on view there since July and we are flying
in for the "closing." The show features work from 12 artists (six
Diana/Holga and six pinhole practitioners), including Christopher James.
Works in the show include numerous "alt-process" pieces. (For a preview of
this entire exhibition please see my website -
http://www.jonathan-bailey.com/pages/gal5_prospect.htm )

Wally and I will be discussing the various works through dialogue and
questions from the crowd. We've also been asked to discuss (very briefly)
our own work as well. If any of you are near enough to attend - please
introduce yourself! It would be great to meet list members!!!

Contact Tom Jimison at 615-898-2085 if you need additional information
please!

Cheers - Jon

www.jonathan-bailey.com
Tenants Harbor, Maine