FW: I HOPE YOU'RE O.K.

From: BOB KISS ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 09/05/05-05:24:26 AM Z

<?fontfamily><?param Verdana><?smaller><?smaller><?smaller>
DEAR LIST,
            The following is a response from Joshua, owner of A Gallery of
Fine Art Photography, to my e-mail asking how he and the Gallery were doing.
I DO NOT take any responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. I am
merely passing it on to the list because we were all asking after the well
being of him and his gallery. Following are his words, unedited.
                        CHEERS!
                                    BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/ <http://www.bobkiss.com/>