Re: FW: I HOPE YOU'RE O.K.

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 09/05/05-09:40:41 PM Z

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, BOB KISS wrote:

> <?fontfamily><?param Verdana><?smaller><?smaller><?smaller>
> DEAR LIST,
> The following is a response from Joshua, owner of A Gallery of
> Fine Art Photography, to my e-mail asking how he and the Gallery were doing.
> I DO NOT take any responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. I am
> merely passing it on to the list because we were all asking after the well
> being of him and his gallery. Following are his words, unedited.
> CHEERS!
> BOB

Bob, that's extremely interesting. Thanks so much for forwarding. I am
moved to comment also, that in the many times in my life I've witnessed
something first hand and then read about it in the "media," NEVER has the
account been accurate, often missing the point entirely, at best skewing
it.

And that was usually written the same day, or at most a couple of days
later. Makes you wonder how the bible, written hundreds of years later,
could be perfect gospel truth (though of course divine inspiration may
have helped).

J.