Re: website finally up

From: George L Smyth ^lt;glsmyth@yahoo.com>
Date: 09/06/05-07:20:00 AM Z

I would also recommend not having a splash page. When I went to the site I saw
the splash page and then left. When I came back to these messages I saw that
someone had seen images, so I went back and realized that I had to click again
to go to the actual site. I would recommend just sending people to the
content, or at least tell them that they need to click once again (note the
third comment on the page http://www.useit.com/alertbox/990530_comments.html -
Jakob Nielsen is the expert on website usability).

Cheers -

george

Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com
DRiP Investing - http://DRiPInvesting.org