RE: How to make Kodak Step Table?

From: Gerry Giliberti ^lt;GGILIBERTI@controlotron.com>
Date: 09/06/05-07:43:04 AM Z

Mark,

I recently started to make some POP prints again (8x10 Chicago Albumen Works
paper) and included your 31 step scale during the exposures (sunlight).
Could you tell me how I can utilize the data of your scale in this type of
printing situation? Since I lose density during gold toning and fixing I
would like to create a "relatively" repeatable system for these sun
exposures. For these tests I used both digital negatives, standard film 6x7
and 4x5 negatives. (Note: My digital negatives are still lacking since I
haven't perfected the process yet.)