Re: website finally up

From: Clay ^lt;wcharmon@wt.net>
Date: 09/06/05-06:28:23 PM Z

Well, thanks for the input everyone. I am definitely going to do some
tweaks with page size and image sizes/compression etc based on your
comments. I am still thinking about the whole splash page thing.
Maybe some text instructing the interested viewer to click on the
image would be appropriate. The other idea I had was to make a
mouseover image that makes the door knob glow bright red or
something. That is a little twee though. I dunno. Most people figured
it out, I guess.

One other design issue that I debated with myself was whether to keep
the a 'global' menu on every page once the main part of the site was
loaded. I personally hate having to hit the back arrow button just to
get back to where I started.

Clay