RE: website finally up

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 09/07/05-06:58:08 AM Z

George, I would like to disagree about the statement that a splash is
equivalent to a home page. I see no good reason to return to the
splash, but would (and do) create a true home page which one can
navigate back to when required/desired. A true home page should
contain all links to navigate to other sections. IMHO

Darryl Baird