RE: website finally up

From: George L Smyth ^lt;glsmyth@yahoo.com>
Date: 09/07/05-11:22:58 AM Z

Darryl -

I wonder if we disagree. I also see no need to return to a splash page and
also agree that a homepage should have links to the primary sections.

That said, if one goes to www.notreallyasite.com, then whatever they see at
that location is the homepage. If that happens to be a splash page then that
splash page is considered the homepage (I'll point to Wikipedia, one of my
favorite sites: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homepage).

Cheers -

george

Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com