Re: "speckling" v "staining " (was New Orleans/glut)

From: Jack Brubaker ^lt;jack@jackbrubaker.com>
Date: 09/07/05-09:10:35 AM Z

Thanks for contributing Chris. With both you and Katherine on board I will
step aside and let Darryl take the lead on putting it together and
requesting help when he feels he needs it. I hope this can continue to be a
developing site where increasingly concise images and terms can be
presented.

And of course thanks to Darryl!

Jack