RE: website finally up

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 09/07/05-04:47:43 PM Z

Ah, I have NOT used my splash page as the home page, but my index page
which gives a site overview. Perhaps this is a more elegant solution. I
myself would feel extremely tetchy if every time I hit the "home" link
it took me to the splash page. In my own surfing, I tend to avoid pages
that take ages to load (I'm on dialup), those with intrusive music that
(yikes) overlays whatever I'm listening to at the time, and yes, I do
use the home button sometimes but am more likely to use the "back"
browser button as it tends to get you back to a page more quickly (as
far as I can see) than the actual link to the page before.

I had no trouble with Clay's splash page....it seemed obvious to go for
the door.

Kate