Re: "speckling" v "staining " (was New Orleans/glut) SEE SCANS

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 09/07/05-05:25:43 PM Z

So you mean to tell me, Katharine, that your monitor shows gum stain but not
your prints? :)

I just bribed my student to allow me to send the white speckle cyano scan to
Darryl. When I scanned it, it sure looks paper fibery to me, the
speckles...She used a hake brush, didn't abrade, used lots of solution, so
she says...
Chris

From: "Katharine Thayer" <kthayer@pacifier.com>
Well darn, I forgot the rather important fact that I can't look at
images onscreen and have any sense what I'm looking at. (The problem is
a terrible fuschia cast over everything, which I'm told means that
either the monitor or the video card is dying).