RE: Argyrotype Paper Problem

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 09/07/05-10:02:20 PM Z

sounds like a lot of Tween, but why not try to coat without the puddle
pusher and at least eliminate that variable. Do you use a lot of
pressure as you coat the sheet?

if you still get splotches with a brush, eliminate the tween, test
again

FYI, I put about two to three drops per 100 ml (also how concentrated
is your Teen mixture?)

Darryl Baird