Re: "speckling" v "staining " (was New Orleans/glut) SEE SCANS

From: roman sokoler ^lt;sokoler@post3.tele.dk>
Date: 09/07/05-11:22:19 PM Z

Hi Chris
I preshrink the paper (River BFK) in hot water for 1-2 hours.
I brush on ( with a foam brush) 3% gelatine- 40 degr. C - ( food quality).
Wait for the paper to dry -
Brush on 0.6 ml for 1 litre water of 25 % glutaraldehyde - that comes to
0.015 %.
I think I got the amount from reading you here on the list.
I use distilled water.

regards

Roman