RE: Fixing Lumin Prints

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 09/12/05-08:30:15 AM Z

I think this is a very good question. I also tried a 10% solution of
hypo and the colors largely faded (those were on the bottom row of my
examples).

I'm about to try a 2% solution, similar to the argyrotype process for
two miutes and see what happens...this will be on a dark-stored (one
week) image.

...to be continued

Darryl Baird