SX-70 manipulation issue seems to be resolved!

From: Malin Fabbri ^lt;altprints@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 09/15/05-01:35:18 AM Z

Dear all SX-70 users!
Good news! The SX-70 manipulation issue seems to be resolved now...
below is a message I got from Kathleen Carr.
--------------------
Malin,
I just got word from Polaroid that the temporary glitch with the Time
Zero film has been corrected. There is a limited amount available now
directly from Polaroid at 800-225-1618 or from the Polaroid
website--Polaroid Express. It will take a little while for more
batches to be made, and the new film to reach other outlets. I will
be updating my website very shortly. Please let your visitors know.
Thank you.
Kathleen

Kind regards,
Malin

Malin Fabbri
Editor, AlternativePhotography.com
Sign up for our FREE the monthly newsletter:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/newsletter.html