RE: Gum speckles, sizing...glut versus gly website

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 09/15/05-10:15:40 AM Z

Dear Gum Enthusiasts and Other Latent (Image) Perverts

I've resized the images a bit to accomodate easier viewing.
http://www.darrylbaird.com/ALT/GUM/
Since the site contains images that may be interesting to all I'm
leaving the content alone, but will consider further tweaking if
functional concerns are raised.

Folks, I'm leaving town soon, so anything that has taken so long to
finally become visible can wait a few more weeks. The world will still
keep turning, or so I've read somehwere... can't find the reference
right now.

cheerio

Darryl