Re: Epson 4990 scanner

From: Jean.Daubas ^lt;jean.daubas@wanadoo.fr>
Date: 09/15/05-10:22:50 AM Z

Hi James, Gerry and Shannon,

I own an Epson 4990 scanner.
For all the special medium formats negatives, you might use a "MF Film
Holder" which can be used with the 4990 and other epson scanners.
Their page is there :
http://home.earthlink.net/~dougfisher/holder/mfholderintro.html

and the cost is less than 30 US $.
They have also Anti-Newton glasses.

An other device which could be used with (xè slides is the diacover magnetic
system. I don't know very well. Info can be found at :
http://www.diacover.de/

Hope it helps
Cheers from France!

Jean