Re: Way OT: Extended Service Contracts (Was Re: u're my gods)

From: res1dvao@verizon.net
Date: 09/15/05-01:25:27 PM Z

The answer is to buy everything you can from Sam's Club or Costco. They stand behind everything FOREVER (except some computer equipment). No questions asked. Extended service contracts (ESC)are usually not a good buy. If electronics are going to fail they usually do so before the 90 warranty runs out. I actually had a salesperson at Radio Shack try to sell me an extended warranty for $9.00 on a $3.00 item.

George