Re: What are the advantages of using Cyanotype as the first layer for tri-color gum prints? Paper Problems...

From: John Brewer ^lt;john@glossyormatt.com>
Date: 09/17/05-01:58:58 PM Z

I too use Arches Aquarelle successfully for cyanotypes. Like Robert it
sounds like not enough exposure for the cyanotype layer. I use the addition
of acid to alter the contrast but it will increase the density of
underexposed prints. If you want me to send you the acid info printed in
Historic Photographic Processes by Richard Farber and the method I use feel
free to e-mail me off list.

Cheers

John.