lost file for lady with bananas--probably a tif?

From: ryberg ^lt;cryberg@comcast.net>
Date: 09/18/05-03:48:29 PM Z

Folks,
     Somewhare I had a test file for my printer--I've seen it in many
places. It is a color test print with a lady wearing an impossible hat with
lots of colors. But it is no longer on my computer unless it is under some
strange name. I would have sworn it was OLE.TIF but google doesn't turn up
anything. Any pointers as to where I might find it? I need to calibrate my
printer of some cyanos so this isn't too far off topic.
Charles Portland