Re: lost file for lady with bananas--probably a tif?

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/18/05-04:27:38 PM Z

That's no lady—that's Sandy King in drag....

Ole No Moire—I have a platinum/palladium print of it if you are interested...

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com