Post Factory

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 09/18/05-09:29:49 PM Z

I hope that eventually all of the issues of Post Factory will be made
available in .pdf format. Post-Factory was a unique contribution to
the literature of alternative photography and all of the issues were
interesting and informative. The material really deserves a wider
audience than that of the paying subscribers, which I was from
beginning to end.

Sandy