Re: What are the advantages of using Cyanotype as the first layerfortri-color gum prints? Paper Problems...

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 09/20/05-07:02:16 AM Z

Bill,

I haven't used Platine for tricolor gum work as my paper of choice has been
Fabriano AEW because of its dimensional stability and other such matters.
FAEW is not the best for cyanotype alone, but for tricolor with cyano it is
fine. If you use Platine, let us know how you like it for tricolor gum.

Sizing remains the same for tricolor gum vs tricolor gum and cyano.
Chris