Re: Post Factory

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 09/20/05-06:59:04 AM Z

Man, do **I** ever agree on this one, Judy!!

Let me tell you, and I'm sure all book writers will agree, it is a long time
before you even break even on sales of a book. With the thousands of
dollars, not to mention literally thousands of HOURS of research, I put into
the Experimental Workbook, I am sure as hell not going to put it in PDF
anywhere.

Not to mention the fact that I, personally, want to read a BOOK, not a
MONITOR.

Aside from the fact that the price of PF is ridiculously low to begin with!
I would've bought back issues for twice that price! Look at the magazine
back issue price, and they're mostly ads.

Sell it, Judy, reprint it...it may be your children's only inheritance, for
all you know. When my parents died, the stocks I got from my mother were
decimated by Wall Street, but now my father's out of print book has risen to
the $125 mark in places. Just too ironic.
Chris