RE: What are the advantages of using Cyanotype as the first layer fortri-color gum prints? Paper Problems...

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 09/20/05-07:20:10 AM Z

Hi Christina,

Which printer / transparency material do you use for making negatives
and what are your printer settings?

I print using an Epson 1290 (1280), OEM dye inks on Photowarehouse
Ultrafine Crystal Clear (recommended by you - thanks again, it cuts down
my negative cost drastically) and my printer is not capable of rendering
the 1x1 pixel checkerboard pattern "on the negative" (examined with a
10x loupe).

I'll do Ziatype tests this week, and will compare the resolution I get
with both Cyano2 and Zia...

Regards,
Loris.