RE: Canon 10d

From: Marek Matusz ^lt;marekmatusz@hotmail.com>
Date: 09/20/05-11:27:50 AM Z

Adam,
Canon's zoombrowser supplied with the camera works well every time. I import
files from the camera in the RAW format with it and then use the Photoshop
to convert the RAW image. Canon's software has the capability of converting
RAW images, but it is clumsy and not very user fiendly. I work on a PC
platform.
Marek