Ferric Ammonium Citrate

From: Agustin Barrutia ^lt;abarrutia@gmail.com>
Date: 09/20/05-04:16:09 PM Z

Dear List.
Iīm a long time lurker that enjoys reading and learning from your posts.
First of all Iīd like to thank you all for keeping such an awesome soure of
information alive.
My question:
How much is the price of the Ferric Ammonium Citrate (green) on your
countries. Did the price get higher in the last years?. I used to make
Cyanos 3 years ago and bought it here in Argentina for a cheap price, but
now I can get only the Brown chemical, īcause the green is extremely
expensive and the chemical suppliers donīt import it (I think they brought
it from Italy).
Are the results with the Brown citrate a lot different?

Thanks in advance!

Agustin Barrutia
Buenos Aires,
Argentina.