Re: Canon 10d

From: Etienne Garbaux ^lt;photographeur@softhome.net>
Date: 09/21/05-12:53:42 AM Z

Adam wrote:

> Zoom Browser seems to be a Windows only application.
> ImageBrowser for Mac? Can any Mac ppl chime in for this?

I've come in late on this one, but it appears that you are interested in
importing, manipulating, and/or converting Canon RAW files. If that is the
case, you probably want Canon File Viewer Utility. (Canon File Viewer
Utility, Canon Image Browser, and Canon PhotoStitch came with my 10D.)
Image Browser can display the JPEG thumbnails attached to RAW files, but
can't manipulate or convert the RAW files themselves. If you select "Raw
Image Processing..." from the Image Browser "File" menu, it starts the File
Viewer Utility. I, frankly, don't see any value in the Image Browser, so I
just run the File Viewer Utility as a stand-alone application.

Best regards,

etienne