RE: Web Site Horror--Feedback requested

From: Summers, Jeff ^lt;Jeff.Summers@hq.doe.gov>
Date: 09/21/05-09:29:02 AM Z

I am not sure if this will help, but there is a usb to scsi adapter cable by
Adaptec, Adaptec Model 1856600 USB to SCSI Adapter. Unfortunately, it is
about $55, but is good on PC or MAC systems. You could try looking at
Newegg or Zipzoomfly websites, or just Google in general the phrase usb to
scsi.

Sincerely,
Jeff

Dr. Jeffrey Summers