Re: Web Site Horror--Feedback requested

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 09/21/05-02:59:34 AM Z

Katharine Thayer wrote:

 I've held onto this old thing for so long, for
> another reason because I've got Hypercard stacks with thousands of cards
> that I started in the early 1990s to store my research for writing.

P.S. Luckily, for the book I'm working on now, I went back to pencil and
paper, so all the research for this book is happily sitting on the desk
beside me, neatly organized in three shoeboxes, on index cards I can
pick up and carry around with me and write new comments on and stuff.
So things aren't as dire as they might seem, but still I hate to lose
all that information.
Katharine