Re: Web Site Horror--Feedback requested

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/21/05-03:29:43 PM Z

Katherine,

If you have an ethernet port on your current machine, you are in luck. You
can hook the two machines together with that and transfer your files quite
easily.

With regards to Hypercard, if you transfer the Hypercard program and your
hypercard files, they will run under Classic OS 9 that comes with OS X quite
nicely.

Good luck!
Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com