Re: Post Factory

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 09/22/05-02:50:30 PM Z

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005, davidhatton wrote:

> Well said Judy.
>
> Why is your magnificent contribution less valuable than any other
> publication? That is what is being implied here.

thank you, thank you...

If the time ever comes when
> Scopiks' book is published free (essential for serious Gum Printers(?)), Mark

Uh oh, devil get thee behind me... Well, I think I will just mention in
passing that Scopick's book is -- um, often unclear... I couldn't follow
stuff I'd been teaching for 10 years. Other problem is it contains serious
misinformation, like --I wonder if I've ever mentioned the part about the
gum-pigment ratio test???

But another thought about internet... when I repeated to daughter the part
about people liking to get instant results by clicking, she howled, that
is laughed. Most popular free thing people like on Internet, she said, is
porn. Of course not us -- but it does kind of spoil the argument.

Your analogy is better, though... (Why didn't I think of that?)

Thanks...

Judy