RE: Web Site Horror--Feedback requested

From: Eric Nelson ^lt;emanmb@yahoo.com>
Date: 09/22/05-02:40:38 PM Z

I'm hoping they call the next one "Monkey" myself,
although not too hopeful on that. =)
X and 9 will play nice together but as you & I have
found out it depends on what you've plugged into your
machine. Also see my last post re:Adaptec's
discontinuance of Mac support.
I HAVE to be able to boot into 9 or else I can't run
my web building software and there's 416 megs of html
gobledygook in there I have to be able to work with.
It's old software but I know how to use it. Now, if I
could just get all my monitors to work nicely
together......all my palladium scans look green today.
eric