heat Re: SX-70 manipulation issue seems to be resolved!

From: jude.taylor@comcast.net
Date: 09/23/05-12:03:54 PM Z

The time-zero film I used as recently as a couple weeks ago (03/05 expiration) manipulated just fine with heat. I have always used heat for this technique. My favorite heat source is a small, flat, electric heating pad (with hi, med, lo temp controls) - designed for applying heat to aching body parts - on which I place a piece of thick glass (with beveled edges for safety) to even out and make a smoother surface; I have also used an old "Hot Tray" (the kind that was popular in the 60's and 70's). I expect an electric blanket with a piece of glass on it would work the same as the heating pad...if electric blankets exist anymore, that is.

Best,
Judy

--
Judy Rowe Taylor