Re: Re: MY GREATEST THANKS!

From: jpptprnt@verizon.net
Date: 09/25/05-02:25:13 PM Z

George

The full title is Art & Fear Observations On the Perils (and Rewards) of
Artmaking The best bang for your buck My copy says 10.95 but that was 10 years
ago (sorry 1993)

It is dogeared the clear over/laminated cover is cracking and the inside notes
are unreplaceable.

Ted who is a good friend (not saying that David is not) once picked up my copy
to see what I made note of. He gave me back a new copy with the words of a new
canvas to work on.

It is a great book and one I reread on a regular bases.

Jan Pietrzak

ps Bob I will see Ted next month and tell him of your kind words

>From: res1dvao@verizon.net
>Date: Sun Sep 25 14:17:33 CDT 2005
>To: BOB KISS <bobkiss@caribsurf.com>, alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
>Subject: Re: MY GREATEST THANKS!

>I look at Amazon.com and found there are two books titled "Art and Fear".
Which one is this?