Re: That very special brush for gum printing / developing.

From: angelmail437-alt@yahoo.com.au
Date: 09/27/05-06:43:13 PM Z

I think the brushes you may be referring to are white Taklon ones that can be easily obtained at your local craft shop. I think the ones mentioned previously were made by Royal, but others make them too. They are gorgeous for a variety of work. They're soft, yet firm enough to handle detail developing for gum.

Carmen Lizardo <carmenlizardo@yahoo.com> wrote:Dear List,
Can you recommend brushes for picking out highlights,
and general use, when developing gum prints? I recall
someone mentioning a great brush, but I don't remember
what it was....
My local art store has a very limited supply, so I am
planning to order some online or maybe take off to NYC
to buy some...
Thank you,
Carmen