Re: update on lumen prints

From: Andy Duncan ^lt;duncanad45@gmail.com>
Date: 09/23/05-07:24:19 PM Z

I got a small gallery of my lumen prints (12 images right now) up on my
website at www.andrewduncanphoto.net
<http://www.andrewduncanphoto.net>Follow the galleries link and the
Lumen Prints link to view the images.
Right now I just have the gallery up. I am in the middle of writing up a
process statement for the gallery. Hopefully I'll get it up tomorrow. But at
least the images are up for you all to look at.

Andy Duncan