Re: Lumen prints gallery

From: Marek Matusz ^lt;marekmatusz@hotmail.com>
Date: 09/29/05-06:41:45 AM Z

Michael,
My fixer for the last few prints was Kadak rapid fixer solution A diluted
about 1:10, I change it frequently. I saw the comments on humidity. Here in
Houston humidity is always at 100%, or at least it sems like and the last
few days the temperature has been around 100F, good days to make lumen
prints.
Marek