darkroom shirt

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 09/30/05-12:34:29 AM Z

Since this is kinda timely...

I've been using a very nice all-black nylon shirt (more like a coat)
treated with water-repelling Teflon fabric protector. This product is
sold for salon use (to avoid perm chemicals, for example), but it
works great in darkroom. It works very nicely. Long sleeves protect
arms from chemical exposure but when you splash water, you can just
wipe it off (the coat doesn't get wet!).

When I deal with silver gelatin process, I never wear anything good,
because fixer solution, when splashed, leaves dark stains on fabric.
(unused fixer doesn't but the silver in the fixer solution does this)
No problem any more.

So here's the result of my many hours of google search and product
testing...

Zyrca Euro Salon Shirt, $30 range.
For example, check out www.folica.com.