Show including alt-process in Santa Barbara

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;fdanb@aol.com>
Date: 09/30/05-11:38:56 AM Z

As part of the 60th anniversary of Brooks Institute of Photography, the Santa Barbara Museum of Art is hosting a show called "Portraits of Place" with work from six Brooks alumni: Robert Werling, Chris Rainier, Scott McClaine, Rolfe Horn, Chris Broughton and...me.

Anyone in the neighborhood should try to catch the show that runs from October 8, 2006 to January 2, 2006. There is an opening reception on Sunday, October 9, from 1-4pm. Sorry I won't be able to attend and visit with any list members. My contribution to the show includes both platinum/palladium and pigmented ink prints.

For more info, see http://www.sbmuseart.org/

Thanks!

Dan

--