RE: shadow density in zone III

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 09/30/05-07:01:18 PM Z

Tom, I don't think that you have gotten away from confusion in the digital
realm.
> Digital negs certainly simplify much of this!

There are many different ink sets, substrates and printers, drivers,
software - rips etc. There are colorized, B&W, and...

I asked Cone/Ink jet mall if they had done any testing with their ink sets
for UV blocking. Came back a blank! What! Each ink set, printer, substrate,
will provide negs that differ enough to make some say, but I'm using X, Y
and Z and you're using X, Y, & Z. Subtle but different.

There is a somg by Paul simon.. Kodachrome just give me one more roll!!!!!

That's all the news that isn't

Happy print making, and making, and making, and...

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301