Best CI for process, was RE: shadow density in zone III

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 09/30/05-09:26:20 PM Z

So let me ask again. What film/developer/agitation/temperature
combination should one use for N development of in- camera negatives
when the density range required for scenes of normal contrast is log
3.0 or above?

And what should one do when the scene requires N+ development?

My best estimate for most common films is that you can't get there from here.

Sandy