Re: toning the new cyanotype

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 04/01/06-10:16:36 AM Z

Pawel, IME very short dips in weak ammonia or sodium carbonate can turn it to
violet (or lilac if you like)... but not permanently. If the print returns to
acidic conditions the color will be restored to blue. I don't know any method
that changes the color to violet permanetly (hope someone else can
provide that
information), but there's also another possibility: printing on a paper with a
red tint!

Regards,
Loris.

----- Message from pawel_gega@o2.pl ---------