Re: gloy for tricolor on yupo?

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 04/03/06-01:59:25 PM Z

Nearly all of this can be found after a five minutes on Google.

What is perhaps significant is that, contrary to wjat has been suggested
here, those with everyday experience quite happily refer to PVA as a gum, and
specific gravity is a factor in the expression of viscocity even in industrial
measuring devices,

We also learn that gum arabic has a heavier molecular weight than PVA, and
that one can buy PVAs with a wider range of molecular weights than has been
suggested here and so on.

So what is the purpose of the correspondence here ? In what way does it
further our objective of making gum prints ?

Terry