RE: Changing Printers

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 04/06/06-08:04:00 AM Z

Candace,

Sorry about the dead link.

To see all of the available quality settings you need to have the glossy
black cartridge installed and choose a media setting such as Premium Glossy
Photo Paper.

You will then be able to select the Print Quality settings; the list should
be:

Photo - 720
Best Photo - 1440
Photo RPM - 2880

The new quality descriptors correspond to these older ones used in earlier
driver versions:

Photo – 720 dpi
Photo – 1440 dpi
SuperPhoto – 2880 dpi