Re: Changing Printers

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/05/06-08:38:39 PM Z

Candace,

Unfortunately (or actually fortunately), the ink set in the 1280 is much
different than the 1200—the inks have a lot more density. I don't however know
if the black ink only gives that much more density...all you can do is try it.

If the new 1280 driver is like most the other drivers, Best Photo does not
give the highest resolution...... odd, isn't it? Photo RPM (I believe that is
the designation...I'm on the road and don't have access to that driver) gives
the highest quality/resolution.

Good Luck,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives