Alternative Processes show at SoHo Photo in NYC starting May 2

From: Tsuyoshi Ito ^lt;tsutu@earthlink.net>
Date: 04/07/06-11:38:06 AM Z

Hi everyone,

I just want to let you know that a couple of my pictures got accepted into
Alternative Processes show at SoHo Photo in NYC. Juror was Christopher
James.

The show will be up for the month of May. Is anyone from the list a part of
the show? Maybe we can meet up at the opening. Contact me directly. If
other people have a chance, stop by their gallery to see the show. I would
appreciate your comment.

Here are the images that they picked:

WLH #4, Gum over Pt/Pd from 7x17 in-camera negative
http://www.projectbasho.org/~tito/gumover/wlh_04.jpg

View from My Bathroom, Pt/Pd from 7x17 in-camera negative
http://www.projectbasho.org/~tito/ptpd/3vtogether.jpg

Thanks for your attention.

Warmly,
Tsuyoshi