Re: untitled

From: Peter Marshall ^lt;petermarshall@cix.co.uk>
Date: 04/07/06-02:41:29 PM Z

I've never wanted to title my pictures, though they often have a
caption, which is something rather different. When sending jpegs I
normally use file names which can't be misunderstood as titles, such as
pm86-7o21.jpg or pm060409_d205.jpg which are just the systematic file
names I use on my own system, prefixed by my initials.

So for files I'd suggest coming up with a good system for unique IDs
that helps you to find files rather than making up names.

Peter Marshall
petermarshall@cix.co.uk
My London Diary http://mylondondiary.co.uk/
London's Industrial Heritage: http://petermarshallphotos.co.uk/