Re: ''I say, I say, I say'' ! ! & Gallerists and photographists.

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 04/09/06-04:23:29 PM Z

Peter

The images I remember were a lot more clarity and contrast than that. But
maybe that is the golden glow of the past.

Taking Judy's comments on 'gallerists' , it is worth remembering that the
market for photography in the UK is certainly not as developed as it is in the
US. The more's the pity !

Terry