Re: potassium vs. ammonium citrate pd developer

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 04/09/06-04:51:26 PM Z

OHMAGOSH john,
The 2400 is wonderful. I just finished printing my 10th and final 13x19
negative and ran out of ink on one of the cartridges....and I've printed 9
of those negs in palladium and the ink is extremely dense, except for the
black ink which is less dense than the 2200. However, I am not using black
ink, only colored inks. So, as far as I am concerned, the printer is PERFECT
(except for the price--$800).
Chris